Luxury Reed Diffuser
A really great alternative to wax melts and candles!
And they can last over 6+ weeks!
Our reed diffusers contain 100ml of your chosen fragrance and 4 x black fibre reeds.
How to Use:
- Remove the plastic stopper from the vessel
- Place the reeds into the vessel - Use caution when inserting the reeds as sometimes the level of the fragrance oil can raise enough to spill out the top of the vessel. It always a good idea to set up a diffuser on a non-porous surface and clean any oil drips off the vessel before placing on a delicate counter top.
- Place your diffuser in a high traffic area where the fragrance will disperse throughout the room with air circulation. Think of a diffuser as a bouquet of flowers - you'll smell the fragrance as you walk by, but it won't necessarily fill the room with fragrance.
We recommend not keeping the diffuser close to window as this will lead to the fragrance evaporating quicker.
- Flip the reeds for more fragrance. You can flip a few reeds every few days or all the reeds everyday. Keep in mind the more reeds you flip and the more often you flip them, the faster the fragrance oil will evaporate.
- Use caution when flipping the reeds. Flip the reeds over a bin or sink and be sure to clean the vessel of any fragrance oil drips before placing on a delicate counter top.